If you have never heard of XVL, this is a great place to start. Take 10 minutes to get acquainted.
Share these videos with co-workers to introduce them to XVL, including your management.
Create a Virtual Product Model from your 3D CAD using XVL:- Combine | Multiple CAD formats into a single XVL file
XVL enables a company to extend the use of their 3D CAD to functions downstream from development.
This video provides an overview of the 3-step process for using XVL:
- Convert | All Major CAD Formats Supported
- Author | Work Instructions, Manage BOMs, Tech Communications, ...
- Publish | Share for FREE using Excel, Windows App, ...
John's Problem: Sharing of 2D drawings hurts productivity and quality.
Solution: Easily and effectivity share 3D...but how?
Watch this video to see how easy is it is to embed interactive 3D documents into your Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, including:
- Assembly Work Instructions
- Service Instructions
- Bills of Materials
- Technical Illustrations (2D)
- Electronic Spare Parts Catalogs